SAP Course in Bangalore
What is SAP ?
SAP stands for Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing.
Scope of SAP
A SAP-Certification helps you to get what you want! The globally recognized SAP-UA certificate is a great asset to your CV and it will sure help to increase your career opportunities. These courses have been developed to provide all the necessary theoretical and methodological knowledge about SAP systems, as well as a big amount of practical experience in actually working with a real SAP system! This way, you can gather important skills for the job market and thus, increase your career opportunities.
SAP Course Eligibility
Applicants need to be graduates (BTech, B.Sc. or B.Com graduates can benefit more) or have a Master’s degree. Computer knowledge and a little knowledge in the area which you want to do the SAP course will be a big plus.
SAP Course Prerequisite
Basic knowledge on ERP and also Familiar with installing and configuring software on a Windows platform is essential.
For SAP HANA:
Knowledge on Reporting and analytics along with General business modelling
Basic understanding of business system landscapes.,etc
SAP Course Syllabus in Bangalore
Enterprise structure (with Configuration & Assignment)
1. Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Division –Sales Area.
2. Sales Office, Sales group, Sales Person.
3. Plant, Storage Location, Lean Warehouse Management.
4. Shipping Point, Loading Point, Transportation Planning Point.
5. Unloading Point, Receiving Point, Department.
– Customer Master
– Material Master
– Customer material information record
Sales Cycle (Different sales processes)
– Sales document Structure
– Configuration of Sales Header, Item categories and schedule line
– Configuration of item category and schedule line category
– Standard order
Special sales orders
– Cash sales and Rush order
– Contracts and scheduling agreements
– Returns, credit memo request, debit memo request, Subsequent free of
charged deliveries , free of charged deliveries and invoice correction
– Item proposal
Special business scenarios
– Intercompany sales
– Intercompany STO
– Third party sales
– Individual purchase order BOM
– Free goods
– Cross selling
– Material determination
– Revenue account determination
– Credit management
– Output determination
– Partner determination
– Text determination
– Tax determination
– Incompletion Log
– Copy controls
– Availability Check and Transfer of requirement (TOR)
– Delivery creation, Picking creation and PGI
– Combined delivery and delivery split
– Delivery document and item category configuration
– Plant determination
– Shipping point determination
– Route Determination
– Storage location determination
– Billing creation
– Combined billing and Invoice split
– Billing type configuration
– Pricing In billing
Additional Information –Real time
– ASAP Methodology
– Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and Workflow
– Overview of User exits and Formula Routine’s
– Overview of BAPI and BADI
– Different documents involved in implementation
– Support Process in real time
– Support tolls usage and few Support Issues discussion
– Change management Process
– Roll out process
Basics in SAP is a pre requisite
Material pricing conditions
Discounts & surcharges
Post goods issue
Sales to cash
Inquiry to cash
Quote to cash
Standard sales orders
Free on delivery
3rd Party orders
Inter company orders
Credit memo request
Debit memo request
STC with Vertex
STC with Vistex
STC with CRM
STC with WMS
STC with Batch management
STC with serialization
STC with QM
STC with HUM
STC with CM
SAP Course Batch Timings in Bangalore
SAP Course in Bangalore Course Duration
DevOps Training Location in Bangalore Branch In The Following Areas
CV Raman Nagar
SAP Course Certification in Bangalore
- SAP ABAP Training
- SAP BASIS Training
- SAP BI Training
- SAP Web DynPro Training
- SAP CRM Training
- SAP EHS Training
- SAP FICO Training
- SAP HR Training
- SAP MM Training
- SAP PP Training
- SAP PM Training
- SAP PS Training
- SAP QM Training
- SAP SD Training
SAP Course Trainer Profile in Bangalore
- Human Resource Management (SAP HRM), also known as Human Resource (HR)
- Production Planning (SAP PP)
- Material Management (SAP MM)
- Financial Supply Chain Management (SAP FSCM)
- Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
- Project System (SAP PS)
- Financial Accounting and Controlling (SAP FICO)
1.What is an ERP ?
ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning Software and is a integrated computer based system used to manage a company’s resources effectively. It ensures smooth information amongst various departments in an enterprise or a company and manages workflows.
2.What are the different types of ERP’s ?
JD Edwards (now acquired by Oracle)
Peoplesoft (now acquired by Oracle)
3.Tell me briefly about SAP.
SAP stands for Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing.It was Founded in 1972 by Wellenreuther, Hopp, Hector, Plattner and Tschira and is a German Company.
SAP is name of the company as well its ERP product.
SAP is #1 in the ERP market .As of 2010, SAP has more than 140,000 installations worldwide ,over 25 industry-specific business solutions, and more than 75,000 customers in 120 countries.
4. What are the different SAP products ?
SAP R/3 – It succeds SAP R/2 and is market leader in ERP. R/3 stands for three tier architecture i.e. Presentation , Logic and Data tier. It has many modules like SD , FI , HR etc which encompass almost all enterprise departments.
mySAP – It is a suite of SAP products which apart from SAP R/3 also includes SRM , PLM, CRM, SCM
5.What is NetWeaver ?
Netweaver is an integrated technology platform such that all the products in the mySAP suite can run on a single instance of netweaver known as SAP Web Application Server (SAP WEBAs).
The advantage of using Netweaver is you can access SAP data using the web (http protocol) or even mobile. Thus you can save on costs involved in training users on SAP Client side GUI.
6.List the Different Modules in SAP.
IM (Investment Management)
HR (Human Resource)
SD (Sales and Distribution)
MM (Materials Management)
PM (Plant Maintenance)
PP (Production Planning)
QM – Quality Management
BW (Business Warehousing)
There are many industry specific solutions that SAP provides apart from the list of modules above which is ever growing.
7.What is Meta data, Master data and Transaction data
Meta Data: Meta Data is data about Data. It tells you about the structure of data or MetaObjects.
Master Data: This Data is key business information like Customer information , Employee , Materials etc. This is more like a reference data. For Ex. If a customer orders 10 units of your product instead of asking customer for his shipping address 10 times , the same can be referenced from the Customer Master Data.
Transaction Data: This is data related to day to day transactions.
8.Is SAP A Database ?
NO. SAP is not a database but its an application that makes use of databases provided by other vendors like Oracle ,SQL Server etc.
At any given time for a particular client , you can work on 6 sessions at max.
10.What is a transaction in SAP terminology ?
In SAP terminology, a transaction is series of logically connected dialog steps.
- Can we run business warehouse without SAP R/3 implementation?
Yes, you can run business warehouse without R/3 implementation. You have to simply transfer structures associated with business warehouse data sources (ODS table, Infocube) to the inbound data files or use third party tools to connect your flat files and other data sources.
- Mention what do you mean by datasets?
The data sets are sequential files processed on the application server. They are used for file handling in SAP.
- What are variables?
Variables are parameters of a query that are set in the parameter query definition and are not filled with values until the queries are entered into the workbooks.
- Mention what are the different types of variables?
Variables are used in different application
- Characteristics variable
- Hierarchy nodes
- Processing Types
- Replacement Path
- User entry/default type
- Mention some of the set-backs of SAP?
- It is expensive
- Demands highly trained staff
- Lengthy implementation time
- Interfaces are a little bit complex
- Does not determine where master data resides
- Mention where are t-code name and program values stored? Explain how can you find a list of all t-codes in the SAP system?
To view transaction table TSTC you can use transaction code st11, and you can define a new t-code using transaction se93.
- Mention what is the difference between OLAP and Data Mining?
OLAP: OLAP stands for Online Analytical Processing it is a reporting tool configured to understand your database schema, dimensions and composition facts
Data Mining: It is an analytic process to explore data in search of consistent patterns or systematic relationship between variables.
- Mention what are the three stages of data-mining?
Three stages of data-mining includes
- Initial Exploration
- Model building
- Mention what are the different layers in R/3 system?
Different layers in R/3 system includes
- Presentation Layer
- Database layer
- Application layer
- Mention what is the process to create a table in the data dictionary?
To create a table in the data dictionary, you have to follow this steps
- Creating domains (data type, field length, range)
- Creating data elements (Properties and type for a table field)
- Creating tables (SE 11)